Must Read Heart Touching Story Of Boy & Girl
Must Read Heart Touching Story Of Boy & Girl

Hello All... Due to my hectic schedule I was unable to frequently post on my blog. Well Today I am going to post a very nice and superb Heart Touching Love Story. I am sure you will surely like this love story.

Must read heart touching story
Girl: Hey Baby, Happy Birthday... 

Boy: thank u shona...  :)
.
Girl: I'll be at your house at 7:30PM

.
Boy: Okay baby, Promise?
.
Girl: Yeah, I promise. I love you so much.. no matter what happens.
.
Boy: I love you too. I am going to cook for our dinner :)
.
Girl: okay baby.

(Exactly 7:30, girl does not arrive...1 hour goes by 8:30 and the girl arrives....).
Boy: hey babe.. What took you so long?
.
Girl: *hugs him*, Sorry. There was a lot of traffic.
.
Boy: Its okay as long as u are here...
.
I bet u're hungry. They went to dinner and ate and talked...
.
*Boy phone rings*
*Its the girls mom*
.

Boy: hello
.
Girls mom: ( crying ) son, I have to tell u something I am in the
hospital right now my daughter just passed out.
.
Boy: ha? What are u talking about?
.
Girls mom: (crying) she was in a car crash a "hour ago" she did not make it. .
Boy: "shocked" looks at his girl.
.
The girl is in the dark holding a candle saying 

"Baby, I did not break my promise.. Always Be Happy Honey.. I am always with you..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Hmm... Well the person who have ever had TRUE LOVE can deeply feel this story... So How's it? tell us in comments if this story touched your heart also. And if you have some awesome stories do share with us.
 
Amit4u | All About EVERYTHING © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Modified by www.amit4uservices.com
Top